Volunteers are the backbone of any community organization, and the Opportunity Center is no exception. We are always in search of volunteers willing to serve in any capacity.
We are currently collecting hygiene products for distribution and would love your assistance with organizing the donations and/or supporting us.
We often need help with the following:
- After-School Program/Tutoring
- Summer camp aides
- ESL teachers for beginner/intermediate classes
- Cake decorating classes
- Special events
- Leading one-time special projects/programs for after-school and summer camp
- Career exploration workshops
- College preparation seminars
- Computer classes
- Financial literacy classes
- Couple communication workshops
- Chronic disease prevention workshops
- Community safety workshops
- First aid/CPR classes
- Cross-cultural/diversity workshops
- Domestic Violence Support Group (Spanish)
- Ancillary services
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Rosa Tobar, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.