April is Child Abuse Prevention Month
Did you know that INMED Healthy Families Loudoun:
- Provides in-home parenting education and case management to first time parents
- Promotes positive discipline to break the cycle of abuse
- Promotes parent/child interaction and child development
- Promotes children’s well visits and immunizations
- Links families to other community resources
INMED’s Healthy Families Loudoun ranks among top five child abuse programs in Virginia. To learn more or learn how to support this important program keeping our kids safe, read more on our website.